Automation of business processes
of the Data Processing Center
The architecture of the Onyma xRM platform
makes it possible to use a comprehensive solution
for automating the business processes of managing
the services and the IT infrastructure
of the Data Processing Center.
Onyma Service Desk / CRM / Billing complex provides
full support of customer service processes
from the moment of the first communication
to the provision of services and technical support.
The Onyma Service Desk solution of is created with
account of the basic requirements of ITIL and the best world practices.
Using Onyma Service Desk / CRM / Billing
will solve a wide range of tasks in the Data Processing Center
- Creation of a database of contractors and contracts.
- Processing and storing the history of relationships with customers and partners in a single space: customer applications, requests and sales, promotions and surveys.
- Working with potential customers, building a sales funnel.
- Creating an unlimited number of marketing campaigns and bonus programs.
- Automation and management of sales and marketing processes.
- Analysis of the results of promotions, sales processes and failed transactions..
- Formation and distribution of documents both in print and in electronic form.
- Registration of applications from various sources (phone call, e-mail, message from the Personal account).
- Automatic binding of the application to the client according to various criteria.
- Classification of applications: incidents, requests for changes, requests for services, etc.
- Processing applications by customizable business processes.
- Service Level Management (SLA).
- Configuration management (accounting of racks, units, accounting of client equipment, software, licenses, network components, etc.).
- Accounting for the use of resources (in use, reserved, free).
- Change management: registration of changes, prioritization, tracking of implementation deadlines.
- Knowledge-base management: description of services provided, answers to frequently asked questions.
- Service management (registration of applications for work, mass notification of the work).
- Sending-out alerts via SMS or e-mail about events and problems.
- The built-in reporting subsystem allows you to generate reports on various system parameters.
LEARN ABOUT THE SOLUTION
FOR AUTOMATION OF BUSINESS
PROCESSES OF THE
DATA PROCESSING CENTER